Nirma University and Department of Design strongly believes in the all-round development of students. In order to facilitate this, there are a number of student committees and clubs at the Institute. These activities are comprised of and managed by students. Faculty coordinators are assigned to each club and committee with an objective to channelize and explore the hidden potential among the students.
- Prevention/Prohibition of Drugs/Alcohol Our campus is a non-smoking campus (School & Hostel). Possession and Consumption of alcoholic beverages /
- Nirma University has a zero tolerance policy towards ragging. Ragging is strictly prohibited inside and outside the university campus.
- The Newsletter Committee releases monthly and quarterly newsletters which cover content in categories such as Education and Research, News
- The Department of Design shares fully air conditioned Library with the Department of Architecture and Planning. The library houses
- The principle of gender equality is enshrined by Nirma University. In accordance with this fact the University has
- The Students Welfare Board aims to promote the social-psychological and cultural growth of the students through a host of
- Sports activities are organised at both: University and Institute/Department level. Students can also participate in events outside the campus
- To constitute different committees for organising different co-curricular, extra-curricular activities and professional development activities. To plan and organise various